News & Stories
National Environment Commission
NECS would like to announce the following vacancy for lateral transfer:
|Sl. No.||Posts Vacant||Position Level||No. of Posts||Place of Posting|
|1.||ProgrammeOfficer||P4 A||1||Policy and PlanningServices NECS|
NECS would also like to re-announce the following vacancies for lateral transfer:
|Qualification||Place of Posting|
|1.||Environment Officer||P4 A||1|
Bachelors in Environmental Engineering/ Production Engineering,
Chemical Engineering, Mining Engineering, preference will be given to
work experience with environment assessment and monitoring.
Compliance Division, NECS
|S5 A||1||Class XII pass with experience in the field of monitoring and assessing of air and water.|
Candidates applying for the post should submit their applications (hard copy only) with the following documents by the 6th of September 2021.
1. Duly filled RCSC Employment Form.
2. Attested copy of Class X, XII and degree academic transcripts as applicable.
3. Degree Certificate and Master’sCertificate as applicable.
4. Copy of Bhutanese CitizenshipIdentity Card.
5. Valid SecurityClearance Certificate.
6. Valid Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a RGOB doctor.
7. No ObjectionCertificate from the concerned agency, if employed.
For further clarification please contact tel. no: 3244323/326993/326386/323384 during our office hours from 9 am to 5 pm on weekdays or email email@example.com.